« Home | Eve's Tomb » | Noah's Ark » | Dream and Vision » | `Da Vinci Code' screening is coup for Cannes » | Risking » | I want this book » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

Prophet Adam's Footprint

Jutting sharply skyward from the lush jungles of southwestern Sri Lanka is the 7362 foot (2243 meter) peak of Sri Pada, the 'Holy Footprint'. Also called Adam’s Peak, the mountain has the unique distinction of being sacred to the followers of four of the world's major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam. Long before the development of these religions, however, the mountain was worshipped by the aboriginal inhabitants of Sri Lanka, the Veddas.

all religions are are full of nutty stuff...religion will destroy mankind !!!!

Islam is the true religion and word of allah if you dont believe go get the english quran and find out for yourself ...ALLAH KNOWS BEST !!!!

Islam is a true religion which gives life a worthy meaning.

In no other holy books has said that an even will happen that didnt except the holy Qu'ran about the Roman war (!)

Allah Knows The Best

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Adrian
  • From Manila, Philippines
  • We cannot change the world and turn it to our own accord. Our own will does not always prevail. I may not know how to manipulate the world, but I know how to destroy it; Unless I am returned to life, nothing left but just a trace of my existence.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates