« Home | I want this book » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Risking

i am sitting in front of the computer waiting for an idea to pass by my murky brain. i am sitting here for two hours. i am staring at your ******** ******** picture for 30 mins less than that time. i am thinking of adding you as my ******* for thirty mins less than the second span of time. should i let you know that i can't just let you know? i am a risk-taker. before. i. knew. you. **!

About me

  • I'm Adrian
  • From Manila, Philippines
  • We cannot change the world and turn it to our own accord. Our own will does not always prevail. I may not know how to manipulate the world, but I know how to destroy it; Unless I am returned to life, nothing left but just a trace of my existence.
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates