« Home | Gospel of Judas at National Geographic Channel » | The Gospel of Judas » | Prophet Adam's Footprint » | Eve's Tomb » | Noah's Ark » | Dream and Vision » | `Da Vinci Code' screening is coup for Cannes » | Risking » | I want this book » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

Calculate your sleep debt

British Airways suggests that you can figure out if you’re hurting your productivity by calculating your sleep debt.
Less sleep = less productivity

Time zone changes, internal body clock disruptions and irregular food and exercise patterns can all result in a sleep debt. Making difficult decisions is not easy if you are sleepy, jet lagged and not at your peak.

Pay it back

Work out how much sleep you owe your body and find out how to recover if your sleep account is in the red.

So what’s your sleep debt? Let us know how sleep influences your productivity and if your sleep needs are being met in the comments or at tips

About me

  • I'm Adrian
  • From Manila, Philippines
  • We cannot change the world and turn it to our own accord. Our own will does not always prevail. I may not know how to manipulate the world, but I know how to destroy it; Unless I am returned to life, nothing left but just a trace of my existence.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates