« Home | Calculate your sleep debt » | Gospel of Judas at National Geographic Channel » | The Gospel of Judas » | Prophet Adam's Footprint » | Eve's Tomb » | Noah's Ark » | Dream and Vision » | `Da Vinci Code' screening is coup for Cannes » | Risking » | I want this book » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Wake up and Know the Truth

Wake Up! Rouse yourself from the dream you mistake for the real world. See through the illusion and recognize the truth. This is the way it is for those who have cast ignorance aside, as if waking from sleep. Experiencing the Light is like waking up...Rejoice in the Dawn!

About me

  • I'm Adrian
  • From Manila, Philippines
  • We cannot change the world and turn it to our own accord. Our own will does not always prevail. I may not know how to manipulate the world, but I know how to destroy it; Unless I am returned to life, nothing left but just a trace of my existence.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates